Located south of Kenya, Amboseli is unique for its large elephant herds and splendid views of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain and situated across the border in Tanzania. Observation Hill offers panoramas of the peak and the park’s plains and swamps. The park is a favorite among safari-goers as it offers an up-close look of free-ranging Elephants , Lions, Cheetahs, Leopards, Bat Eared Fox, Porcupine, Giraffe and Yellow Baboon among other indigenous species.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
We will depart Nairobi in the morning and proceed to Amboseli National reserve at the foot of snowcapped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak. After check in, you may go swimming or take an afternoon siesta. In the afternoon, we will set off for an evening game drive and you may take drinks with you to enjoy the sunset at the observation hill.
Meals: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
After breakfast, we will have a morning game drive to a spot where Mount Kilimanjaro background offers a good photographic scenery made more exotic with the animals hovering on the ground. In the afternoon you have an option to go for another game drive, visit the Maasai Cultural Village (extra cost) or relax at the swimming pool.
Meals: All meals
Day 3: Amboseli National Park – Nairobi
We will have an early morning game drive, enjoy a hefty breakfast, and perhaps take another swim in the pool before we head back to Nairobi. We will arrive in the afternoon and you will be dropped off in any drop off points most convenient to you.
Accommodation: Own arrangement.
Included in the package:
- All accommodations during the tour
- All meals during the tour
- All activities/ game viewing drives in safari vans
- Transport in a private safari minivan with open roof
- English speaking tour guide/ driver
- Applicable government taxes and levies
- All park entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water per day
- Breakfast on the day of the pick-up
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Accommodation on the last day
- International flights and taxes
- Passport visa
- Traveler’s insurance
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guides
- Alcoholic drinks
- Entrance fee to activities labeled as ‘Optional’
- Others labeled as ‘Extra Cost’